24-Hour Live Operators

(973) 887-1334
Testimonials
  • Mike was extremely courteous, took the time needed and thought through every possible solution to solve our problem. Thanks Mike!

    - Deborah W.
  • As always, Russo Bros responds promptly. Their technicians are thorough & efficient. It's a pleasure to do business with them.

    - Jeff G.
  • We have always been satisfied, as well as, impressed by the responsive, competent, and courteous service by Russo Brothers and…

    - Paul T.

Save Big On HVAC Services!

$100 off $1,000 Purchase & $250 off $2,000 Purchase

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for details.

$1,119 Air Scrubber/ Air Purifier Special

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for details.

$50 OFF

Any Plumbing Service

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for details.

Save $30

on Drain Maid featuring BioSmart 62oz liquid or 2lb powder

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for details.

$50 Off

Emergency HVAC Service

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for details.

As Low as $4 a Day For New A/C Unit

Expires

$79 A/C Tune- Up

Expires
Restrictions apply. Call for more details.

$99 Water Heater Tune-Up & Flush

Expires
Restrictions apply. Unit must be under 7 years old and easily accessible for all elements of the inspection to be completed. Additional units are extra. Offer expires 7/31/2024. 
Recent Articles
AC Smells and What To Do About Them

Hot, humid summer days have you inside your home for comfort, but what if your AC unit is pumping strange odors into your home? Find out what your AC...

Read More

Appreciating Your Water

The Earth has somewhere in the neighborhood of 326,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of water on the planet! (Yes, that’s 326 MILLION TRILLION!). Roughly 98% of our water’s in the oceans of the world, and therefore is unusable for drinking because of the salt content. So that leaves only around 2% of the planet’s water as fresh. But out of that 2% of water, 1.6% is locked up in ice caps and glaciers. Another 0.36% is found in very deep, underground sources. That means only about 0.036% of the planet’s total water supply is found in lakes and rivers (which are our main supplies of drinking water). Think about that the next time you pour yourself a tall glass of water!